Don't miss Singapore's main CBRNe event!
DSO National Laboratories from Singapore and IB Consultancy will co-host the 8th SISPAT, NCT CBRNe Asia and NCT eXplosive Asia conferences at the Marina Bay Sands Singapore on 21-23 March 2017.
NCT Asia 2017 & SISPAT will continue to be the main forum for CBRNe and C-IED/EOD professionals in the Asian region, and hosts a large exhibition featuring the latest equipment from global CBRN and C-IED/EOD industries.
What to Expect?
- 400 + Visitors
- 30+ Nationalities
- 45 + Exhibitors
- 3 Conferences
- Live Demonstrations
- Product Launches
- NCT & SISPAT Party at the stunning Marina Bay Sands Rooftop
- H.E. Mr. Ahmet Üzümcü, Director General, Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW)
- Mr. Quek Gim Pew, Chief Defense Scientist, Ministry of Defense, Singapore
- Mr. Douglas Bryce, Joint Program Executive Officer for the Joint Program Executive Office Chemical and Biological Defense (JPEO-CBD), USA
- Dr. Ronald Hann, Director of Chemical and Biological Technologies Department, DTRA, USA
- Prof. Dr. Tuan Khai Nguyen, Director General, Vietnam Agency for Radiation and Nuclear Safety (VARANS), Vietnam
- Dr. Makoto Akashi, Execuritve Officer, National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology (QST), Japan
- H.E. Mr. Yep Kallyan, Deputy Secretary General, Cambodian Mine Action and Victim Assistance Authority (CMAA), Cambodia
- Brig. Basant K. Ponwar, Inspector General of Police, Counter Terrorism and Jungle Warfare College, India
- Police S. Supt. Marlon S. Sapla, Chief, Philippine Bomb Data Center, Philippines
- AIG Shafqat Malik, Commander Bomb Disposal Unit, KPK Province, Pakistan
- Mr. Sanjay Kumar, Safety Manager, Dehli International Airport, India
...and many more. The full program can be viewed here.