Expeditionary Forces Aircraft Shelter System, Military Hangars & Relocatable Buildings
Rubb's Expeditionary Forces Aircraft Shelter System range of military hangars, relocatable buildings, temporary hangars, storage warehouses, aircraft shelters and sunshades is designed to be rapidly deployed and quickly erected anywhere in the world.
Rubb provides robust, reliable and field maintainable engineered fabric military structures to support defence requirements in areas of difficult terrain and challenging environmental conditions. Rubb's military hangars, warehouses, shelters, sunshades and workshops are fully demountable for future erect, strike and store cycles.
The EFASS range of military buildings is available in three spans with various door options to accommodate fixed wing aircraft, rotary wing aircraft and land vehicle maintenance. All structures pack into 20ft ISO containers for transport.
With a proven track record, clients include the UK, USA, UAE and Canadian forces. Rubb has the ideal solution and expertise to meet your military and defence application requirements.
Expeditionary Forces Aircraft Shelter System, Military Hangars & Relocatable Buildings - 17/02/2017Getting to know the Rubb Military EFASS hangar
DESIGNED TO DEFEND - Strong durable rapid construct aircraft hangars
Rubb’s Expeditionary Forces Aircraft Shelter System is uniquely suitable for the military and aviation services, designed to be rapidly deployed and erected anywhere in the world. With unmatched relocatable buildings in action across the globe, Rubb has the ideal solution for storage and maintenance requirements.
- Span sizes - Multiple hangar spans: 11.1m (36ft), 20.4m (67ft) and 25m (82ft)
- Framework - Aluminium framework designed to maximise strength, minimise weight
- Fabric - Double skin insulated PVC fabric cladding is fire retardant and can be easily repaired.
- Strength - Withstands wind and snow loads to UK Defence Standards
- Packing - Complete EFASS range of military buildings packs into 20ft ISO containers
- Handling - Components can be unpacked, constructed, dismantled and repacked by military personnel
- Construction - Structures can be quickly built without additional mechanical plant
- Usage - Fully demountable for future storage, relocation and construction cycles
- Access - Hangar doors available including Heli-Door, Trident & Roller Sutter Door options