Global Event Producing Company
The SMi Group is a highly Professional, Independent and Global event producing company that specialises in Business to Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and Training. We create and deliver events within Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical sectors.
Our aim is to provide you with the highest Quality Events in Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical sectors, which are timely, relevant and important to you and your company!
We pride ourselves on being connected to the best and most Knowledgeable Expert speakers in your business sector. We believe in bringing you together with your peers in order to Learn, Engage, Share and Network with the very best. We hold events in over 30 major cities throughout the world including London, Paris, Singapore and have welcomed over 200k participants from 80 countries to our events.
We are Experts in knowing Experts and have been bringing you this Expertise since 1993!
Close Air Support - 15/02/2017Agenda Released for Close Air Support 2017
SMi Group have released the agenda for their highly anticipated Close Air Support conference, coming to London on the 7th and 8th June 2017.
Close air support remains a core competency that underpins ground operations. For both conventional and asymmetric operations, it is imperative that this vital asset is maintained and built. The opportunities for increased agility, interoperability and combat effectiveness are greater than ever. A shift toward fully digitalized joint fires, with the ability to swiftly target and deliver air power now sets the standard.
This year’s agenda will focus on established and emerging technologies; placing emphasis on the needs of the soldier, both on the ground and in the air. Along with senior leadership from future capability development, operations and JTAC training, the conference will discuss the next generation of solutions currently being developed by the industry.
Featured topics from the agenda:
- German Armed Forces Strengthening of Close Air Support and Joint Fires - Colonel Dietmar Felber, Chief, Joint Fire Support and Indirect Fire Branch, Army Concepts and Capabilities Development Centre of the German Army
- Czech Armed Forces Advancement of Close Air Support Capability - Colonel Zdenek Bauer, Deputy Chief of Staff, Air Operations, Czech Air Force
- Developing Future NATO Forward Air Control Capabilities and Doctrine - Lieutenant Colonel James Krischke, Chief, Forward Air Control Capabilities Section, Air Command, NATO
- Air Land Integration and Digitalisation of Close Air Support within the French Air Force - Lieutenant Colonel Thierry Aguilar, Digitally Aided Close Air Support Program Officer, Fighter Equipment, French Air Force
- Current Approaches and Future Capabilities to Develop CloseAir Support within the Italian Air Force - Lieutenant Colonel Marco Ruggeri, 132nd SquadronCommander, 51st Wing, Italian Air Force
Five reasons to attend:
1. Deliberate the broad spectrum of capability areas for successfully CAS delivery, including air land integration, joint ISR and targeting, C2 and battle space management, JTAC and combat air training, platforms and precision munitions
2. Hear key updates from the UK, US, French, German, Italian, Netherlands, NATO and the Czech Armed Forces
3. Gain an insight into the technology enabling the next generation of close air support, examining advanced simulation, sensors, command and control and munitions at the heart of close air targeting and delivery
4. Examine live and synthetic close air support training with a dedicated pre-conference workshop covering future concepts and approaches to leveraging simulation
5. Cover requirements for the strengthening of interoperability within a coalition environment: Feedback from NATO Air Commands ongoing efforts as well as leading multi-national exercises, such as Ample Strike 2016/17
The full event agenda is available at www.closeair-support.com/defencesuppliers
There will also be a half day workshop on the 6th June on: ‘Close Air Support Collective Training and the Changing Role of Simulation’ hosted by Mr Nick Sparks, Principal Consultant, Air Land Integration Ltd.
For further information on this conference or the workshop, please visit the website.
For sponsorship or delegate enquiries, please contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 207 827 6156, firstname.lastname@example.org
For all media enquiries, please contact Shannon Cargan on +44 20 7827 6138, email@example.com
Close Air Support
7th-8th June 2017