Global Event Producing Company
The SMi Group is a highly Professional, Independent and Global event producing company that specialises in Business to Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and Training. We create and deliver events within Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical sectors.
Our aim is to provide you with the highest Quality Events in Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical sectors, which are timely, relevant and important to you and your company!
We pride ourselves on being connected to the best and most Knowledgeable Expert speakers in your business sector. We believe in bringing you together with your peers in order to Learn, Engage, Share and Network with the very best. We hold events in over 30 major cities throughout the world including London, Paris, Singapore and have welcomed over 200k participants from 80 countries to our events.
We are Experts in knowing Experts and have been bringing you this Expertise since 1993!
Fast Jet Pilot Training - 15/02/2017Agenda Released for Czech Air Force's Fast Jet Pilot Training CEE 2017
Event organizers SMi Group, partnered with the Czech Air Force, have released the agenda for their second annual Fast Jet Pilot Training Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) conference, returning to Prague on the 5th and 6th June 2017.
The aim of this year’s agenda is to encourage improved cooperation and interoperability among the air forces of reginal allies, in the pursuit of enhancing air force power in the region. The meeting will provide a forum for leading solution providers to exhibit and discuss recent developments in fast jet training technology, as well as the activities, capabilities and requirements of participating powers.
Featured topics from the agenda include:
- Keynote Welcome Address From The Commander Of The Czech Air Force: The Ongoing Modernisation Efforts of the Czech Air Force and Future Developments - Major General Jaromir Sebesta, Commander, Czech Air Force
- Air Policing, a CAOC perspective… - Major General Thierry Dupont, Commander CAOC Uedem, NATO
- The Hungarian Acquisition of Cutting Edge Fast Jets in order to take a Leading Role in Regional Air Policing - Brigadier General Csaba Ugrik, Commander HDF 59th SZD Air Base, Hungarian Air Force
- Recent Developments Leading the Italian Air Force to Forefront of Fast Jet Training - Colonel Luigi Casali, Commander 61st Stormo, Italian Air Force
- The Canadian Experience of Providing Fast Jet Training for International Allies - Colonel Denis O’Reilly, Commander 15 Wing, Royal Canadian Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Mike Grover, Commander 419 Tactical Fighter Training Squadron, Canadian Air Force
- Creating the Next Generation Czech Air Force -
Colonel Jaroslav Mika, Chief A7 Branch and Chief of Combat Training, Czech Air Force
Four Reasons to Attend
1. Hear expert briefings from Commanders and senior Officers delivering exclusive information on operational capabilities as well as current and future requirements
2. Discuss highly relevant aspects of fast jet pilot training including advanced simulation technology and the latest training aircrafts, such as the Alenia Aermacchi M-346 Master Jet Trainer and the Aero Vodochody L39 NG
3. Supported by the Czech Air Force, NATO, EDA as well as key regional and international Air Forces including Germany, Hungary, Canada and Italy
4. Dedicated solution zone where international industry leaders will showcase their latest pilot training technologies and programs
The event agenda is available at http://www.fastjettraining.com/defencesuppliers
There will also be a post conference, half day workshop, on the 7th June entitled: ‘Learning from the Successes and the Failures of a Modern Air Force: A Guide to Effective Flight Training’ hosted by Squadron Leader Tim Davies, Officer Commanding Standards and Instructor Training Hawk T2 Training from the Royal Air Force.
For further information on this conference or the workshop, please visit the conference website.
For sponsorship enquiries, please contact Justin Predescu on +44 (0) 207 827 6130 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For delegate enquiries, please contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 207 827 6054 or email@example.com
For media enquiries, please contact Shannon Cargan on +44 20 7827 6138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fast Jet Pilot Training
5th-6th June 2017
Prague, Czech Republic