Global Event Producing Company
The SMi Group is a highly Professional, Independent and Global event producing company that specialises in Business to Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and Training. We create and deliver events within Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical sectors.
Our aim is to provide you with the highest Quality Events in Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical sectors, which are timely, relevant and important to you and your company!
We pride ourselves on being connected to the best and most Knowledgeable Expert speakers in your business sector. We believe in bringing you together with your peers in order to Learn, Engage, Share and Network with the very best. We hold events in over 30 major cities throughout the world including London, Paris, Singapore and have welcomed over 200k participants from 80 countries to our events.
We are Experts in knowing Experts and have been bringing you this Expertise since 1993!
Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness 2017 - 15/02/2017Patrick Curlier from Safran Added onto Speaker Panel for Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness
Safran Electronics & Defence Join DGA Land Systems French MOD, Thales and more to present at the only industry event dedicated to combat vehicle C4ISTAR
SMi Group are delighted to welcome the expertise of Patrick Curlier, Business Development Director from Safran Electronics and Defence, onto the agenda for Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness 2017 when it returns to Central London on 29th and 20th March.
Supported by his years of experience in the land C4ISTAR domain, this focused briefing will explore the next generation of multi sensor platforms that contribute to enhanced vehicle situational awareness.
Providing an industry perspective, detailed insight will be given into collaborative capabilities based on networked optronics between platforms; and extended capabilities resulting from the combination between inertial and optronics data.
Agenda highlights will also feature a French military perspective from:
Captain Geoffrey Rutkowski, Technical Manager, Jaguar Vehicle, DGA and Stephane Chaigneau, Head of Scorpion Systems Architect, DGA, French MOD.
The brieifing will provide new updates on the development of the French Army’s Scorpion programme as an enhanced means of information gathering within Scorpion Vehicles. A comprehensive update will be given on the sharing of intelligence, system architecture, coherence and integration for network enabled capability.
Other notable speakers on the agenda include:
- Colonel Mike McCarthy, Chief, Land War Net Division, ARCIC, United States Army
- Colonel Manuel Jesus De Hoyos Sanchez, Head of the 8x8 Wheeled Combat Vehicle Programme, Spanish Army
- Major Wouter Alexander Samson, Department of Defence, Manoeuvre Centre of Knowledge, Royal Netherlands Army
- Major Ola Petter Odden, Development Officer, Combat Lab, Norwegian Army Land Warfare Centre
- John Crozier, Technical Partner, Urban Canyon Situation Awareness, Platform Systems Division, DSTL
- Mr Hans-Josef Maas, Armoured Fighting Vehicles Vetronics Project Leader, Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment and Information Technology, German MoD
- Mr Guy Davies, Capability Manager, Vehicle Systems, Land and Naval Defence Electronics Division, Leonardo
- Mr Tobias Baumart, Project Manager, LAND 400 PUMA, PSM
Further details including a detailed agenda and full speaker line-up is available at http://www.armouredvehicles-sa.com/defencesuppliers
Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness
29th & 30th March 2017,
Copthorne Tara Hotel, Kensington, London, UK